I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Speaking of Cool: Urbandaddy.com

I am shamelessly plugging www.urbandaddy.com , Miami's new ultra-high-end-men's-lifestyle website, maintained by Sara, the always-with-it-how-do-I-get-invited-to-that-gee-what-a-delicious-looking- amuse-bouche writer of All Purpose Dark.

Because it's Miami, and nothing cool in Miami is "list free" you have to be invited to join. But fear not, ye clodhopping, style-less wretches yearning to be cool...

Yours truly has been given permission to act as a mouthpiece of sorts, to get the word out.

Wanna join? E-mail Sara at sara@allpurposedark.com and you'll get an invite to join.

I did. And because we all know I'm as cool as Ice, Ice, Dentyne Ice, you should probably join too. And even though I tend to follow the "Ugh, too many people do this now. It's not cool anymore," mentality, like how I dropped Bingo at the Standard like a hot rock shortly after I was seen on the-channel-that-adds-forty-pounds, touting Bingo's virtues, I promise I'll never get tired of Urbandaddy.com.

And you can quote me on that. Strike that, you should quote me on that. It'll make you sound cooler.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. I've been getting UrbanDaddy NYC emails for a few years now and I honestly don't know what I would do with out it.

It gives you that "Let's ask so-and-so (aka: you) where to go out tonight...they always seem to know where all the cool places are" persona.

Seriously, it's awesome.

6:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home