I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Friday, October 31, 2008

ÑOOOOOooooo! Que Barato!

I had a nice piece of news today.

As I've been tooling around town in my car that sounds like its iron axles have never been greased, and sounds like I have brakes made of stone when I stop, and

beyond the fact that I rejected TWO NEW FUCKING TIRES for the car even though I got new tires LAST YEAR,

My bill for New Brakes, New Calipers, New Sensors, an oil change...

Came to a mere $1,700.00.

::thud::

Note to self: Never buy a Mercedes again. Stick to a nice Japanese car. Forgiving and cheap to fix.

::sigh::

I'm off to eat beans. For the rest. of. my. life.

*** *** ***

Update! I need new tires badly!

New Pricetag: $1,975!

YAYYYYYY!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

Good heavens. You'd think for the price of that car they could throw in a brake job or two.

1:22 PM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

oh and I have a fantastic recipe for black beans if you need one.

1:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't you under warranty?

1:33 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

RT - I'm a Jew - I got it used... and it's not THAT expensive of a car. The new ones are going for about 40K...

Ugh.

And yes, I'd like a nice bean recipe.

Adrie - the car is (1) Used and (2) four years old... and I frequently have to drive through deep salt water.

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home