I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

End of an Era

William Donald Schaeffer, Mayor of Baltimore, Governor of Maryland and State Comptroller... has lost his bid for re-election.

I'm sorry to see him go. Oh, sure, he has a penchant for speaking his mind a little too frankly, and some sexual harassment, but he's held an office in Maryland since 1955...

He's been a fixture for as long as I've been alive. The man is practically invincible as far as I'm concerned.

I wonder what he'll do now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I'm pretty sure Andy Barth lost as well...

10:40 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

U.S. House - District 3 - Dem Primary
Maryland 245 of 257 Precincts Reporting - 95.33%

Barth , Andy Dem 6,986 (votes) 9.11 (Percentage).

I don't think in the twelve precincts outstanding he'll recover those 17,335 votes, unfortunately.

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home