I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, October 05, 2006

God, you are an awesome God.

God:

You are an Awesome God.

As such, I know that you have it within your power to switch Meredith Grey for me in the McDreamy McVet threesome scene.

Only, I wouldn't be a whiny, anorexic, blank-faced girl. I'd be whiny, hairy, charming, old me with my Cheshire cat grin.

I'm not asking that much, am I, Lord? Just to have a lifelong relationship with both Chris O'Donnell and Patrick Dempsey in Seattle? It fits in quite nicely with my long-term plans. Seattle, and a scruffily adorable man who wears black sweaters over blue buttondowns and peacoats, like I used to? And Seattle, and a scruffy guy that wears sweaters and courderoys?

I'll even give something up: You can keep McSteamy. Oh, sure he's a manly MANLY man, but I don't need my guys to be Alphadogs. Passably straight. That's all I need.

Well, I know you have a lot of things to be doing, but just think about it, kay? We can strike some sort of deal where I make the world a better place -- hell if you want to hit me with some amazing idea that I can actually implement, I'd be thrilled to invent something to benefit humanity. Just tell me what you want me to do. And I'll do it, and THEN, not only will I make the world a better place, but I'll also have a dysfunctional, but extremely handsome relationship...

Think about it. Let me know.

Amein.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

Ok if He does, then I want size 10. He's a just God, and that would only be fair.

5:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home