I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, October 05, 2006

They bury those little Amish girls today... and one tomorrow.

I if hell doesn't exist, I hope God creates one for that guy who killed them. Or at least I hope he revokes his "afterlife" privileges, and that guy just ceases to exist.

Maybe it's a stereotype, but I, for the life of me, cannot think of anything more innocent than a little Amish girl. They're on par with baby bunnies, baby deer and Easter chicks. Or maybe a baby Bushbaby

::sigh::

1 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

Well, if dogma is to be believed, Hell is where he's at, for murdering innocents and then killing himself. The Amish have a wonderful belief system- they believe those little girls are in Heaven and way better off than they were on Earth, and also that they will see them again. I can only imagine the comfort that belief is.

I'm hurting for his family. By all accounts he was a 'nice guy'. I am trying to imagine how I would feel if Sweet Daddio went off like that. Incomprehensible. Now those children he left have the stigma of being HIS kids. "your daddy was a murderer!" And yet, the Amish folk living near them are offering them comfort and forgiveness. Amazing. I want to be Amish, except for all the work they do.

Your right, Amish girls seem to possess a purity that we don't much see in English girls.

5:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home