I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Would you hook up with...?

Would you hook up with Jared the Subway Guy? I can't figure out whether I would or not. I'm leaning towards "No," but he might be cute in a dorky sort of way. I feel like you never see his face for long enough to make a good determination, it's always moving, with him talking about seven grams of fat and blah blah hamburgers.

So...Jared, the Subway Guy? Huh? Think about it.

That's a game I love to play. While I'm walking around, I play the "Would I hook up with that person?" game With myself. The result is usually "yes," or "no," and then I move on to the next person. In Law School we had a game called "boot out of bed" where you'd sit in a crowded place and you'd pick two people and figure out which one you WOULDN'T keep in the bed. Everyone answered for EVERY set, not just those of the opposite sex. Sometimes it was really hard because they were both so attractive. Sometimes because they were both so ugly.

So, who would you boot out of bed? Jared the Subway Guy or Rob Schneider?

See? It can be a hard game!

9 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

neither, Jerod has icky hands and Rob Schneider is..eewwwww.

4:04 AM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

My kids play this game: who's better:ninjas or pirates. (pirates, obviously) then who's better: cowboys or pirates (cowboys, because they have Clint Eastwood)...etc

4:06 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

No, RT, that's part of the game. You have to answer it whether it be good or whether it be bad. You have to choose one. For a good example, you'd have to choose between Chris Meloni or Matthew McConaughey. But only one.

5:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would boot out Jared the Subway guy. He seems boring and probably has a lot fo skin akimbo from losing all the fat. At least Rob Schneider would make me laugh after...and intro me to Adam Sandler.

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

Can I pick between Harrison Ford and Sean Connery? I don't like those other guys. Too young.

11:33 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

RT - You're fired from the game. NO. It DOES NOT work that way. I even made a CONCESSION and gave you two reasonably attractive people to choose from, and STILL you wouldn't cooperate! (And for the record, I almost gave you Harrison Ford, but the man is pushing 70 as is Connery, and I thought you'd want younger and manly, than Old with wrinkled old balls.)

That's the point of the game. You saw Jessica and Adrienne - they followed the rules.

You have four people to choose from, of which, you must choose two that you will have carnal relations with, and two that you will "boot." Jessica booted Rob Schneider, Adrienne booted Jared.

For the record, I would boot out Jared, and keep Rob Schneider, and I would also boot out Matt and keep Chris.

That's what makes it a fun game! Your choices aren't always rosy. Sometimes they suck. As in Jared and Rob. That's what makes it hard!

Andy - would you like to weigh in on the situation? I know you would. TBP?

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

you are so picky. Besides, old men with wrinkled balls have this stuff called Experience and all. There's nothing quite so invigorating as a man who knows what to do.

I suppose I'd settle for Matthew McWhatever, since he made that lamb stuff with the cherries in whatever that date movie was called. Something with a Ten in it. But it would be settling. fer sure.

1:53 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

I'm fastidious. That's why I'm a lawyer. I like rules and structure. Everyone is to color inside the lines, and make the sky blue and the grass green. No exceptions. :)

You're allowed to make your choice begrudgingly. And I'm glad you did. Even though you wussed out and did the easy one, without playing the ACTUAL question which was Rob or Jared. But I'll let it slide this time...

2:04 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Really? Rob Schneider and Matt? I see you with Rob Schneider, but Chris Meloni? That man is sex on a STICK. I would kill Iraqi babies for a chance to sleep with him. (Unfortunately, I'm not kidding. I totally would.)

Nice The Office reference there. ; ) Don't think it went unnoticed.

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home