I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Commercial Credits

I always wondered why commercials didn't have credits for the actors in them.

Sometimes, I think they should.

For the actors, no one else. Just the actors. But there should be credits in the commercials.

How else will I know who's advertising whatever to me. Right? Oh, sure "Credits would ruin the point of the COMMERCIAL if you were reading the CREDITS of the people trying to sell you Banking Services or Sneakers, and you paid attention to the credits more than the product..."

Well. I still want them.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ever heard the story of how Patrick Stewart got the role of Captain Pickard?

5:47 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Nope.

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

I'm so glad he did. Patrick Stewart is sexy right up there with Sean Connery.

10:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are insane! Commercials are already annoying enough. If they had credits, it would make them longer and even more annyoing while I'm trying to find out what is gonna happen with Summer and Seth.

There's gotta be a website that has credits from commercials or something. Ya know what? Since I love you so, I'm gonna do a little investigative reporting and find out from my friends who are union commercial actors. Will you be happy then? Mini-van happy?

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home