I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Saddam Hussein Hanging Video

Because I'm all about information being shared, I found the link to the Saddam Hussein execution video.

This isn't the one shown on the news, this is the phonecam one, where you actually see him drop, and then in flashes of light later, you see his head snapped back.

It's really disturbing, especially with all the yelling in the background, and the tense scene.

It might be safe for work if you turn the sound down. It is really disturbing because you're seeing this guy's last second of life, before the door drops out from under him.

You've been warned.

Nevertheless, if you're interested, here it is.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

ugh, no thanks.
It's hard enough witnessing a death that is natural.

2:30 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

That's why I put up all the disclaimers. I figure if nothing else, if someone DOES want to see it, I'm yet another "Googling" avenue to use to get there...

It is pretty grizzly, though.

3:08 PM

 
Blogger jonphiwil said...

Well, my morbid curiosity got the best of me on this one. Very disturbing. It's totally NOT like in the movies when it's awesome to see the bad guy finally get it in the end (like I was expecting). I'm sitting there thinking about all these terrible things this man has done in his life....but in the end, you're watching an actual human being having his life brought to an end. So anyway...Happy New Year!

5:57 PM

 
Blogger dmbmeg said...

this is why I am against the death penalty in all cases. he is still a human being.

10:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy was clearly a bastard, and I don't think it's for me to say whether or not he should be put to death but ew...just the piture they show onthe news of him in a body bag with his head turned to the side grosses me out - I can't imagine watching the hanging! Way to go, however, to Superbee for making the broadcast available to those who need to see it.

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home