I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Thursday, December 28, 2006

You know what I hate?!

Toilet paper.

It's like there's no happy medium.

There's the fluffy kind, that shreds into dingleberries, and there's the thin-ply variety that's like using waxed paper, and completely unsatisfying.

But if you go back to the dingleberry kind, that also makes you feel sort of awful, because it shreds.

I think bidets are the way to go; as I don't have one, showering is usually my elected course of action.

And it takes up a lot of time... showering when I get home from work.

Why must we poo? Why can't we just hack up pellets like owls?!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I love you - move to NYC so we can hang out again. PLEASE

4:54 PM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

you must have an incredibly hairy behind. Certain members of my family are hairy-arsed and whine about the same issue. The things one can discern from simple statements...

5:12 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Hoogs - Okay. Soon.

RT: ::Mouth opening and closing::

I'm glad you're not my mother. I wouldn't have gotten away with ANYTHING. :)

6:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Solution: Baby wipes. Kind of like toilet paper, kind of like a bidet.

10:08 PM

 
Blogger dmbmeg said...

gross. and the anonymous commentor could have been me, because i want you to move to NYC too. but alas, it was not.

FYI--i hate the "p" word and discourage it's usage by my friends in front of me.

and the hairy assed comment kind of made me throw up in my mouth. just a little.

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home