I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Whooo...

Someone get me an ostrich feather fan... I have a case of the Vapors...

So... Mister Pushypants and I went out with my pal Farah. We had some Tapas, then we went to The Room.. then The Mark, which we left about five seconds after getting there, we dropped Farah off...

And then we went to our cars, parked in the Convention Center Parking Lot...

Where I proceeded to force myself on him. Yes. I have now had another make-out since Labor Day. It was nice to hear him say, "Wow, that is so important..." as he walked to his car, re: kissing.

And you know... this kid is growing on me. There's DEFINITE POTENTIAL here.

I almost regretted not making him come back to my house. Almost. I'm a big proponent of less is more. Don't give la leche away for free.

As much as I miss making out, I'm not going whole hog for a while. At least another two dates. In this day and age, that's as prudish as you can get away with being, without being labled a cocktease.

So weird. At first I wasn't attracted to this kid so much... but the more I drank... and the more I got to know him... the more he seemed like a totally viable possibility.

And he continues to seem like a viable possibility. Now.. we still have the whole "he's not moving here for another month-or-two" thing to contend with... and that, as we have learned, is crucial in the "Superbee likes v. Superbee isn't interested anymore" spectrum...

But he's well connected... and he's decently cute, and he dresses like me... hell... he's almost my bizarro twin...

You heard it here first, folks. I may be on the rebound.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

well...best wishes!

5:29 AM

 
Blogger Andy said...

So if you're gay and you fall in love with someone who looks like you, does that mean you're really self-centered? There are so many things about your orientation I'll never understand. Happy reach-arounding.

9:25 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

RT: Thanks! :)

MM: Me too. The jeans were pretty awesome. Even though that whole "evident package" effect from the newly-stylin' tight jeans...freaks my shit out.

Andy: Clearly, I'm very self-centered. You know this.

It's always, "Me! Me! Me!" in any conversation I hold.

You could be like, "I'm a Polish Douchebag!" and I'd be like, "Once I went to Prague, and that's sort of near Poland, and I got some kick-ass clothes for cheap there, that made me look ridiculously awesome!"

And I won't be reaching around anytime soon... I'm a GoodGay. Not a slutty queen.

Lastly, the one and only thing you have to understand is that no matter who else I date... I'll always wish it was you... ::sigh::

9:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could be like, "I'm a Polish Douchebag!" and I'd be like, "Once I went to Prague, and that's sort of near Poland, and I got some kick-ass clothes for cheap there, that made me look ridiculously awesome!"


you are so funny. that really, really, really made me laugh out loud. thanks superbee.

9:04 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Ha - Thanks Anonymous. :)

7:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home