I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Monday, March 05, 2007

OH. SHIT.

Know how sometimes you really want something until it's barrelling towards you on the horizon (like, say, home ownership), and then when it's about to knock on your doorstep, you shit yourself?

Looks like this guy has some laundry to do...

::gasp::

::glug::

::holy shit::

Assuming the potential buyers accept the contract my parents have signed and faxed back to the realtor, it looks like someone (me) in seventy days' time will no longer be a resident of Coral Gables, Florida, and will be a resident of Miami Beach, Florida.

Commence panicking for a multitude of reasons including 1) FEAR OF CHANGE; 2) FEAR OF POVERTY; and 3) Realizng how much I like my place for everything except for its location...now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

I hate that feeling. Hate it hate it. Because it means WORK and CHANGE and lots of other bad things like "What am I supposed to do with this butt-ugly thing my inlaws gave me for Christmas?'

What you need to do is hire you a wife for a couple of months, to do all the work for you.

2:55 AM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Wanna come down and do it for me? We have nice weather and I doubt I have very many things to pack that you'd disapprove of - hell, I can fit 'em all in one small box, I'll wager!

Furthermore, we have excellent sushi.

S.D. won't mind renting you out for about sixty days, right?

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

well...that depends on what you're willing to pay. If you're buying a house you probably can't afford me. I don't think SD would mind, too much. And you know? Ater moving my household 4 times? You can't possibly have as much crap as we do. I bet I could have you packed and ready within a week.

3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home