I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cool Prediction:

Hamlet 2 is going to be pretty awesome.

At least it looks like it's going to be pretty awesome. I think the pendulum has finally started swinging back in the right direction. (I hope.)

I mean, with a "Rock me, Sexy Jesus" dance number, this looks like one of those cult-movies-to-be, like "CAMP" or "Welcome to the Dollhouse" or "Ballroom Dancing," or the now ubiquitous "Waiting for Guffman" (which, even though everyone else in the world can quote it, and has been able to for like six years, is still a great movie, even if it's too popular to be cool...) Actually, it sort of seems like an offshoot of "The Producers," in some respects. (The original movie. I never saw the play.)

Looking forward to movies coming out is something I've missed for a while.

I'm glad it's happening again.

3 Comments:

Blogger JCo1280 said...

Who's in it?

1:39 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

David Arquette, Amy Poehler, Elizabeth Shue...

That's it. Those are the only people I've heard of.

3:01 PM

 
Blogger JCo1280 said...

Someone hot it performing the role in London... that Jude Law I think?? But anyway, I f-ing love Hamlet and had to memorize portions in my life (yes, I was the dork who went abroad to learn about Shakespeare)... so they should have better people in it FOR ME. Please arrange that. Govern yourself accordingly. Thanks.

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home