I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Friday, November 03, 2006

Trip, anyone?

Who feels like coming with me to sightsee in Beautiful Pensacola, Florida?

I have a ticket for next weekend, and a hotel room we can stay in. You'll need to supply your own air ticket, but we'll have a sweet place to stay (not really. It'll be passably decent.)

I promise - no pesky family obligations are going to get in the way.

The entire weekend will be ours to do whatever we want! Don't have to visit my grandfather anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rootietoot said...

Well, I'd say I'm sorry you lost your Grandfather, but based on earlier testimony, (prepare for very Southern Christian Comment), he's in a better place now. My condolences.

5:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to live 15 minutes from Pensacola in Ft. Walton Beach...good luck getting someone to voluntarily go there.

8:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home