I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka. So...have a heart?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sucky McSuckerson

This blog as SUCKED as of late.

I'm sorry.

We all seem to be in the Doldrums. I know I am. I have nothing good to write about, and yet, I expect all other blogs to be churning out gold.

I'm trying not to suck so much. But it's hard. Maybe I'll blog about how I think I have chronic fatigue syndrome. Or how I think I have chronic apathy syndrome.

Or how my A.D.D. is back, and I can't work for more than five minutes without a break.

I need to join Gen-Art and do more activities, so I have something to write about... or at least a new litany of things to complain about.

Again, I'm sorry that this blog is boring and terrible. But at least I'm not as crappy as The Brewer Patriot or KingofSpills.

I take comfort in the fact that although I might suck, I don't suck THAT bad.

Love you guys!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever get a job with that BigLaw place you were interviewing with?

9:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate you so much.

10:29 AM

 
Blogger Andy said...

*ahem*

4-time Gawker all-star here.

*ahem*

You're so gay.

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Shawn said...

thanks for not implicating my blog as suckage :)

And we all go through low times...don't stress it. you will be back to your perky self in no time!

and if not you could always join getting to maybe ;)

1:04 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

Yes. Yes. You both hate me. Yes, I'm so Gay. But, Andy, I may be gay, but I have PLANS! BOO-YEAH, LONELYGIRL...er...BOY!

*Ahem*

Anonymous: In absum scriptum, res ipsa loquitur.

And Shawn:

STOP TRYING TO SUCK US ALL INTO GETTING TO MAYBE!!!

(I'll take you up on the offer once I get desperate enough...) ;)

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Shawn said...

can't blame a girl for trying :)

3:10 PM

 
Blogger Rootietoot said...

so you suck so bad you posted it twice?

What you need is a break from that fabulous thing you call your life.

You need to be a 40 yr old housewife for a couple of weeks. And pick up dog poo all day. Voluntarily.

Perspective...that's what you need.

3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think you suck?

Check this out.

http://wpages.florida-info.us/profile/FL/Hialeah/559391/

Yeah. I bet you're jealous, aren't you.

5:32 PM

 
Blogger SuperBee said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH!

YOU'RE FROM HIALEAH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!

I was there this morning -

Why does it exist?!

7:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home